- : Extended deadline for paper submission
- : Extended date for notification of paper acceptance
- : Early registration and conference fees payment (for payment instructions click this link)
- Registration form can be downloaded using this link
- Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded using this link(The scanned version will be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- : The preliminary programme of the conference is now available here.
This Joint Conference emerges from three other ones, at their turn viewed some three decades ago as more focused counterparts of a rather general conference in Bucharest at the Polytechnic Institute.
SINTES 2010 is the 14th edition of the International Conference on System Theory and Control, a scientific gathering, organized by the University of Craiova, whose acronym meant National Symposium of Systems Theory. It is obvious that now its area (the theory and applications of nonlinear, in particular optimal control) is much larger while growing up to an international scale. The starting 3-directions structure (Control, Computers and Instrumentation) is still valid, but completed with fields as Robotics or Mechatronics.
SACCS 2010 is the 10th International Symposium on Automatic Control and Computer Science organized by the Automatic Control and Computer Engineering Faculty from the Technical University of Iasi. Up to now, this symposium was held every three years and had the aim to bring together scientists and researchers from academia and industry in order to present some of their latest ideas and results, covering the most dynamic areas in automatic control and computer science.
SIMSIS 2010 is the 14th edition organized by “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati, whose acronym means International Symposium on Modelling, Simulation and Identification Systems. It is a traditional scientific event, strongly related to the industrial specific of Galati and its neighbourhoods. Initially, SIMSIS was focused on metallurgical and naval topics thereafter the field of interest became larger, including biotechnological process, robotics and intelligent control.
Since most of the important centers in control of Romania share now almost the same interests, time has come for merging these conferences in a larger one, under the auspices of IEEE Control Systems Society (see the following link with the conferences co-sponsored
by the IEEE-CSS). This conference represents a step ahead on this direction.
- Automation and Robotics
- Linear and Nonlinear Control System Design
- System Identification and Modelling of Processes
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Robotics and Intelligent Control
- Applications and Case Studies in Automation and Robotics
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Distributed Systems and Software Engineering
- Databases, Systems of Programs and Expert Systems
- Web services, Internet Security
- Software Tools and Methods
- Grid Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Modelling, Simulation and CAD Tools
- Signal Processing and Communication Systems
- Linear and Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Evolutionary Electronics
- Ministry of Education and Research of Romania, National Authority for Scientific Research (ANCS)
- University of Craiova, Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics, Automatic Control Research Center
- Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering
- Dunarea de jos University of Galati, Faculty of Computer Science
- IPA CIFATT Craiova – Institute for Research and Engineering in Automation
- IEEE – Control Systems Society
- IEEE – Romanian Section
- SRAIT – Romanian Society for Automation and Technical Informatics
- ASTR - Romanian Academy of Technical Sciences
- Pierre Borne - University of Lille, France
- P. van Den Bosch - Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Vladimir L. Kharitonov - Department of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes, St.-Petersburg State University, Russia
- Alex Poznyak - Department of Automatic Control, Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politecnico Nacional (CINVESTAV-IPN), Mexico
- W. Purgathofer - Institut für Computergraphik und Algorithmen, Technical University of Vienna, Austria
- IEEE International Joint Conferences on Computational Cybernetics and Technical Informatics ICCC-CONTI 2010, May 27 - 29, 2010, Timisoara, Romania
- IEEE International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics AQTR 2010, May 28 - 30, 2010, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- International Carpathian Control Conference ICCC 2010, May 26 - 28, 2010, Eger, Hungary
- International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics MMAR 2010, August 23 - 26, 2010, Miedzyzdroje, Poland
- IEEE Control Systems Society conferences
- IFAC conferences
- The published papers of the conference can be downloaded here.